* WE BELIEVE the Scriptures to be the inspired and infallible Word of God [2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matt 5:17-18].
* WE BELIEVE in ONE God, eternal and self existent, manifested to man in unity as the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost [Gen 1:1-2; Deut 6:4; John 1:1-4, 14; Col. 1:16-17; Heb. 1:1-2; 13:8]
* WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, being the Word of God and having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin, Mary. Hence His Immaculate Conception [John 1:1-4; Matt 1: 18-25; Luke 1:26-35].
* WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ lived a sinless life, died on the cross and shed His blood as sacrifice for our sins; He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High [Titus 2:11-14; 1 Cor. 15:1-4; Heb. 4:14-15; Psalm 110:1-2].
* WE BELIEVE in the ministry of the Holy Spirit to glorify Christ, to convict men of sin, and to empower the believer [Matt. 3:16-17; Acts 10:38; John 16:7-11; Acts 1:8; 2:1-4].
* WE BELIEVE that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin only redeemable by Christ [Gen. 1:26-27; 3:1-19; John 3:16; Rom 3:23; 6:23; 10:9-10].
* We BELIEVE that man can be justified only by grace through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ [Rom 5:1-2; 8:1-4; 2 Tim. 2:1; Titus 2:11-14].
* WE BELIEVE that water baptism identifies us with the death and burial of Christ, and that we should arise to walk in the newness of life [Matt. 28:19; Acts 19:1-5; Rom. 6:3-5; Col. 2:12-13].
* WE BELIEVE that the true church is composed of such persons who, through faith in Jesus Christ, have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit [Rom. 8:1-6; 12:1-2; Titus 3:4-7; Eph 4:30; 5:27]
* WE BELIEVE in the personal, literal second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to judge both the quick and the dead [Matt 25:1-13; Acts 1:9-11; John14:1-4; 2 Tim. 4:1; Acts 10:42-43].
* We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead [1 Thess. 4:15-18; 2 Cor. 5:1-4; Rev. 20:11-15].
* We believe in everlasting blessedness for the believer, with judgment and everlasting punishment of the unbeliever [2 Cor. 5:10; Heb. 9:27; Rev. 20:11-15; 21:8].
* We believe that Christ wants the members of His Church to carry the Gospel into the entire world until the literal coming of Christ to reign over all the earth [Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Isaiah 60:1-3].
* WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit is at work today within the Church through His gifts, fruits and anointed ministers for the edification of the Body of Christ including the full function of the five-fold ministry [Eph 4:8-13; Rom. 12:4-8; 13:1-10].
* WE BELIEVE that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are given to every believer and need to be activated and exercised for individual spiritual growth and for believers to fulfill their role in the Body of Christ [1 Cor 12:1-12; 2 Tim 1:6-7; 1 Tim 4:14; Col. 4:17]
* WE BELIEVE in the baptism of the Holy Spirit wherein the Spirit is sent to gift each believer with their own private prayer/praise language used to identify themselves, and such a baptism empowers the believer to be effective for Christ [Acts 2:1-4; Rom. 8:26; 1 Cor 14].
* WE BELIEVE in divine healing of the body as part of the atoning work of Jesus Christ. This healing can be received and also ministered to others by various giftings of the Holy Ghost [1 Peter 2:23; 3 John v 2; James 5:13-17; Acts 19:11; Mark 16:17-18].
* We BELIEVE in free will giving to God in tithes and offering in affirming our love and trust in Him, supporting the local church and in promoting the course of the gospel [Mal. 3:1:10-12; 2 Cor. 8:1-5; 9:6-9].