Christ our Wisdom and Power Pentecostal Ministries (CWPPM) is a “Sheep-Feeding Ministry” committed to expounding the Word of God, under the insight of the Holy Spirit, to the hearts of all mankind of the redemption found in Christ alone. By such thorough quest for His Word, we believe people will be blessed, hearts will be regenerated unto salvation, divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding will be imparted, and believers will be empowered with more anointing as they discover their inheritance in Christ.
CWPPM serves in God’s vineyard by:
· Presenting the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to everyone so they can be saved. This is the seed planting aspect of the ministry.
· Expounding the truth of the gospel of Christ to believers and the unenlightened teetering in the faith. This is the apologetic aspect of the ministry and helps those seeking more maturity in the faith.
· Imparting divine wisdom and power through diligent teaching of the Word of God to the heart of believers for their victorious Christian living. This ultimately helps everyone to become more skillful spiritually, maturing us to the fuller image of Christ.
Ministries in Christ Our Wisdom (updated October 18, 2019)
1. Christ Our Wisdom Church
Come to our church and bookstore location at:
10706 101 Street Edmonton, Alberta Canada, T5H 2S3
Visit our Ministry website for more details:
2. Christ Our Wisdom Bible Institute:
Call to Enroll: 1-780-433-7600 or visit our website and send a message:
3. Wisdom Blessing Bookstore:
purchase online at:
Ten Motivating Scriptures
1 Cor. 1:30 But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.
* This answers who you are or what you can become in Christ.
2 Tim 3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
* This answers the source for your character and morals
Matt 4:4 Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God [also see Deut 8:3].
* This tells you the source of true spiritual life and energy.
Col. 3:16 Let the Word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
* He is the true source of inspiration making you a wholesome person; spirit, soul and body [see also 1 Thess. 5:23]
Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 2 Tim. 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
* Both scriptures tell us the level of dedication and obedience that God requires for us to enjoy His blessings and be a source of blessing to others.
Prov. 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Eph. 4:13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.
* Both scripture tells us to focus on Christ in pursuit of spiritual excellence and grow to His full stature.
Rom. 15:29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
* This indicates the eternal blessings of Christ that reinvigorates you when He gives you a fresh impart from His Word and the Holy Spirit.
God Bless you immensely.
Bishop Dr Joseph and Pastor Dr Esther Agbi
Prelate and Founders of Christ Our Wisdom Ministries.