This page contains all the career opportunities with the Christian Ministry. We are looking for mature Christians who are amiable, dedicated, hardworking ministry personnel.
CHRISTIAN MINISTRY: PASTORAL ASSISTANT & BOOK SALES PERSON
No of Positions: One Weekly Time: 12 hours maximum including Sundays
Probation Period: 3 to 6 months
Church Requirement: Christ our Wisdom and Power Ministries, located in Downtown Edmonton requires a matured Christian who is amiable, dedicated, hardworking ministry personnel to work with our team of Directors to provide services to the Christian and non-Christian community:
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Director, the successful candidate should be trained and willing to join the ministerial team, have long-term focus on the activities of the ministry and carry out the following duties and responsibilities as advised by the executive members of the ministry:
- Coordinate office admin duties
- Organise the worship team
- Monitor the prayer and counselling line
- Manage inventories and grow the Christian bookstore
- Keeping the sanctuary ready for meetings
- Work to grow the Bible School
- Respond to enquiries and emails
- Manage the ministry’s website and internet services
- Monitor social media: Facebook, Twitter
- Liaise with our international missions offices
- Monitor Radio Christian Ads
- Etc. etc.
Education and Experience
Bachelors in Theology or equivalent
Strong computer operations skills required (Word, Excel and Power Point, Typesetting, Book Editing)
Experience in Foreign Missions will be an asset.
Outreaches and Growth with the Ministry, Other professional secular in-house work
References: Three references including at least one pastoral reference.
Remuneration: Base Salary + Commission; commensurate with experience.How to Apply: Fax resume to 780-428-0275; email resume to Joeagbi@telus.net