In my Life there shall be no Loss
Bible Nugget 0212 [Acts 27 v 18-27 NKJV]
18And we being exceedingly tossed with a tempest, the next day they lightened the ship;
19And the third day we cast out with our own hands the tackling of the ship.
20And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
21But after long abstinence Paul stood forth in the midst of them, and said, Sirs, ye should have hearkened unto me, and not have loosed from Crete, and to have gained this harm and loss.
22And now I exhort you to be of good cheer: for there shall be no loss of any man’s life among you, but of the ship.
23For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,
24Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.
25Wherefore, sirs, be of good cheer: for I believe God, that it shall be even as it was told me.
26Howbeit we must be cast upon a certain island.
This passage highlights the relevance of divine intervention when all human efforts have failed to avert a disaster that would have lead to loss of life and property. The Apostle Paul, being a servant of the most high God was in the ship sailing to Rome and just as Jesus took control of the storm that disturbed the ship while he had been asleep [Mathew 8: 23-27], God brought solution at the moment when those around were very frightened. Earlier on, Paul had perceived in his spirit that the voyage would be dangerous but the Roman soldier and the master of the ship refused to believe Paul because he was not a sailor. From the passage it is clear, angels are ministering spirits sent by God to deliver the children of God who are heirs of salvation in Christ. Compare the similarity of the above passages with Matthew 8:23-27 and let your faith rise up against any storm that rises against you.
23And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
24And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Prayer Nugget 0212
Address every storm gathering or attempting to gather against you with the following prayers.
1. Every tempest in my life, I cast them away from my life in the Name of Jesus.
2. Every ship destined for shipwreck be disgraced in the Name of Jesus.
3. My hope is on Jesus Christ. I shall see the sun and the stars no matter the tempest that the enemy has brought my way in Jesus name.
4. Lord I wait on you for your deliverance. Deliver me from every harm and loss in Jesus Name.
5. I arise and become of good cheer. Thank you for preserving my life in Jesus Name.
6. Everyone you have placed under my authority I steer them to safety in Jesus Name. Lord bring us to a safe Island in Jesus Name. Amen.
7. Every persons, power and authority that has my name or my record, be subjected to the power and authority of God in Jesus Name.