You can climb up to the Top of that Higher Mountain
Bible Nugget 0306 [Isaiah 40:27-31, NIV]
27 Why do you say, O Jacob,
and complain, O Israel,
“My way is hidden from the LORD;
my cause is disregarded by my God”?
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
Are you wearied with the challenges of life? Or are you easily discouraged when confronted with a problem? It is natural to feel weak during a marathon race. But to faint in the race is another ball game. The umpires will carry the athlete to the sideline and revive the athlete. There are days of adversity and the bible warns us not to fail in those days of adversity.
10If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
A lifetime is like a marathon race and is full of moments of weakness or discouragement. Everyone will have different doses of these moments– the loss of a job, the loss of a loved one, marital difficulties, chronic sickness, spiritual weakness or dryness and so on. Thank God, He watches over his creation. He is a fountain of renewal of energy to go on when you are discouraged. The hymn writer says “oh what needless pain we bear? All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer”. God promises to revive us when we are weak. His word is the energy booster you need for living. Place your faith in him. Wait on the Lord. If it means prayer and fasting for you to get back your spiritual energy level, do it. God will energize and reinvigorate you. You can then confront that problem head-on and overcome it. Every mountain will become small as you learn to wait on him. He will bear you on eagle’s wings to soar over any mountain.
Prayer Nugget 0306
Pray with confidence and claim the divine strength of God using today’s Bible Text:
- Oh Lord, look at my ways. Let my ways please you at all times in Jesus Name.
- Thank you Father LORD for your word that gives me inner strength. Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, and make me soar like the eagle in Jesus Name.
- Fortify my defences with your Holy Angels against all the devices of the enemy in Jesus Name.
- Every challenge (mention them by name …..), I command you to bow; I overcome you in the Name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, I place my hope on you. You know the route draining my strength. Plug it with your power and seal it with your Holy Ghost fire in Jesus Name.
- Lord grant me extra energy, I shall run and run and not be wearied. I overtake footmen and horses in Jesus Name.
- Lord let my life be bundles of testimonies, as I climb and overcome every mountain by your divine strength in Jesus Name.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.