- Beets and Carrots
- 4. Green Tea
- Leafy Green Vegetables
- Olive Oil
- Alternative Grains eg Millet and Buckwheat
- Cruciferous Vegetables eg Broccoli and cauliflower
- Lemons and Lime
Source: Global Healing Center
Top 10 Healthy Nutrients
Here is list of Top 10 Healthy Nutrients, from vitamins, amino acids and trace elements for a healthy diet.
- Here is list of Top 10 Healthy Nutrients, from vitamins, amino acids and trace elements for a healthy diet.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an antioxidant that builds resistance to infection and aids in the prevention and treatment of the common cold.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is another important antioxidant also used as a treatment to promote healthy skin.
- Beta Carotene – Beta-carotene is an antioxidant that is converted into vitamin A
- Vitamin A – Vitamin A helps maintain healthy teeth, bones and soft tissue, and reduces susceptibility to infections.
- Bioflavonoids – Bioflavonoids are essential for Vitamin C absorption, and the two should be taken together.
- Zinc – Zinc is necessary for a healthy immune system, and is also of use in fighting skin problems such as acne, boils and sore throats.
- Selenium – Selenium is an antioxidant that assists the immune system.
- Iron – Iron has an important role in transporting oxygen around the body.
- Magnesium – Magnesium aids the formation of bone and teeth and assists the absorption of calcium and potassium.
- B Vitamins – B Vitamins assist and regulate carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
Source: (from http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com)