2016 THEME: NEW EXPLOITS AND EXPANDED BLESSINGS (1 CHRONICLES 4:38-43)
1 Chronicles 4:40 40 ….and they found fat pasture and good, and the land was wide, and quiet, and peaceable…
Psalm 92:10 10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Thursday Dec. 31 2015 (New Year worship/thanksgiving/prayers)
All the prayers should be prayed in Jesus name. Also cleanse yourself regularly with the blood of Jesus.
Praise Worship: Confession Scripture: Psalm 63:1-11 Text: Psalm 105:1-45
- Read Psalm 105 thoughtfully and prayerfully, praising God for making you His beloved [Psalm 105:1-45]
- Thank God for all the great things He did in 2015, for manifesting His power and glory [Psalm 63:2].
- Lord, thank you for satisfying the thirst of my soul in 2015. I yearn more of you in 2016 [Psalm 63:1].
- Thank God for your successes, His provision, special blessings, and specific testimonies in 2015 [Ps. 63:5]
- Thank God for prospering your soul, His divine health and His oil of gladness over you [3 John v2]
- Ask God to fill your heart with His word so you flow in Spirit, wisdom & power in 2016 [1 Cor. 1:24; 30]
- Ask God for grace to serve Him more faithfully in 2016.
PRAYER SESSION I: Re-dedication of body, soul and spirit prayers
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Romans 12:1-21 Text: 2 Kings 22:1-23:30
- Lord, help us to wait upon you and you alone. Give us wings like eagles in 2016 and onwards (Isa 40:31).
- I present my body as a holy and living sacrifice to you Lord. I rededicate my heart to you. I subject my mind to your word and choose to do your will continually (Rom. 12:1-2; Psalm 40:8).
- I covenant in my heart to walk in your footsteps and keep your commandments always (2 Kings 23:3)
- I bind your word to the fleshly tables of my heart and serve you in holiness (2 Cor. 3:3; Ezek. 11:9)
- Lord, move & speak to us by the Holy Spirit. Not my will, but thy will be done (2 Peter 1:21; Matt. 6:10)
- Father, I set my heart on your word & obey it diligently. Heal me from every sickness (Exodus 15:26).
- Lord, purify my heart with your fire and make it a holy sanctuary always (Psalm 24:3-6).
- I dismantle every idol in my heart. I fill my heart with the glorious image of Christ alone (Ezek. 14:4).
- Lord, by your grace and love, cause your gifts to flourish in me so I can serve you better (Rom. 12:3-13)
- Power of besetting sin, break. Jesus paid for my sin on the cross and I embrace Him wholly (Heb. 12:1)
- Lord, guide me so I will not be comfortable with evil and godlessness around me. Show me what to do to promote godliness in my home, workplace, everywhere and to everyone under my care (2 Kings 23: 1-30)
- I purge my heart of dead works. I am a vessel of honour; sanctified, holy and fit for Jesus (2 Tim. 2:20-21)
PRAYER SESSION II: Destroying evil foundations and deliverance prayers
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Colossians 1:1-23 Text: Isaiah 58:1-14
- All problems linked to my paternal and maternal lineage undermining my progress, be destroyed I release myself from all generational oaths by my ancestors. I sever myself and my descendants from all witchcraft spirits, incantations, and allegiance made by my parents & forefathers to satan (Deut. 18:11; Psalm 11:3)
- I lose all cords of sins binding me by the power in the blood of Jesus. All demonic chains and bondage that has held me down into any sin, be destroyed (Proverbs 5:21-23).
- All attraction by the spirit of death & hell, sickness, disease, infirmity and all physical or spiritual malady I am not your candidate. All evil grave clothes, be loosed after the order of Lazarus (John 11:1-45).
- Sickness and disease, you are not my portion. You were defeated 2000 years ago by the stripes Jesus took for me. Be uprooted from my life and leave immediately (Isaiah 53:5, John 19:1).
- I am the temple of the Holy Ghost. Therefore, I reject all contrary spirits from my being (1 Cor. 6:15-20).
- All my privileges in Christ, I receive them. Satan, Jesus defeated you; you cannot rob me (Col. 1:13-14)
- I receive God’s power for new beginning, I build new foundations & repair old breaches (Isaiah 58:12)