2017 THEME: My Year of Increase in Divine Wisdom and God’s Favour (Luke 2:52)
Luke 2:52 ….. Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
Psalm 30:7 LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled
Saturday Dec. 31 2016 – Sunday January 1, 2017 (New Year worship/thanksgiving/prayers)
All the prayers should be prayed in Jesus name. Also cleanse yourself regularly with the blood of Jesus.
Praise Worship: Confession Scripture: Ephesians 1:1-23 Text: Proverbs 1:1-33
1. Read Proverbs 1 thoughtfully and prayerfully, praising God for making you His beloved [Prov. 1:1-33]
2. Thank God for His grace and mercy in 2016, for His love, peace and joy unspeakable in 2016 [Eph. 1:2].
3. Worship God for blessing us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ [Eph. 1:3].
4. Thank God for the special things He has prepared for you in 2017 [Eph. 1:4-7]
5. Thank God for prospering your soul, His divine health and His oil of gladness over you [3 John v2]
6. Ask God you want to abound in His wisdom, knowledge and spiritual insight in 2017 [Eph. 1:8, 17]
7. Pray for the eyes of your heart to be open. Pray each verse of Eph. 1:18-23 in the spirit for a about 15 minutes or longer and praise Him for His great power He will display in your life in 2017.
New Year Prayer & Fasting starts Monday January 2 to Sunday Jan. 8, 2017
Prayer Session I : Prayer for a wise heart
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Ephesians 2:1-22 Text: 1 King 3:1-28
1. Thank God for considering you as a vessel He wants to fill with His wisdom as He did to Solomon (1 Kings 3:1-15; picture Him do it; it may start happening first in your dream life)
2. Lord, give me a new heart filled with your life and Spirit. Guide me by your word (Ezek. 36:26-27)
3. I reject every spirit of fear. Oh Lord, make my heart a citadel of faith, power, and love. (2 Tim. 1:7)
4. Lord, saturate my heart and mind with your wisdom, knowledge and understanding (Prov. 4:7)
5. Lord, give me sound wisdom to make the right choices in all areas of my life: my health, my education, my business, my marriage, my children, etc. (Prov. 16:32)
6. Lord give me your wisdom so I can be able to help others in need (1 Kings 3:16-28)
7. Lord, remove every form of foolishness from my heart. Give me great insight and understanding of what your will is in all areas of my life. Show me things that will propel me forward (Eph. 5:17)
8. Lord, fill my heart richly with the wisdom of Christ. Make my soul a temple of praise (Colossians 3:16)
9. I severe all contacts with satan. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places sustained by grace and faith. I have been created in righteousness, holiness and good works in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:1-10)
10. Lord, fill my soul with godly fear. Let your wisdom & understanding increase in my life (Prov. 1:1-7)
11. Lord, keep my heart away from the enticement of sin and all deceptions of satan (Prov. 1:8-19)
12. Oh Lord make me wiser this year than ever before. My heart will not be guided by simplicity and foolishness (Prov. 1:20-33).
Prayer Session II: Prayer for strengthening the Family
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Genesis 49:1-33 Text: 1 Samuel Chapters 1 to 2:11
1. I decree peace, righteousness and holiness. Reign in my family. I subject myself to your word (John 17)
2. Lord, fill our hearts with great reverence and wisdom. We honour and consecrate ourselves to you. (Num. 14; Psalm 91).
3. Lord Jesus, cleanse our homes by your blood; fill our hearts with your agape love (Roman 5:5, 2 Tim 1:7)
4. Lord, shine your face and glory on us. Send your revival fire and start it at our family altars (Zech. 4:6-9)
5. Mighty God have mercy on us. Bless every family member with great blessings. Strengthen us all in our spiritual lives. Send your healing and deliverance to every sick family member (Gen. 49:1-33).
6. Lord, repair my family foundation. We break every ancestral curse; uproot all evil trees, reverse every spell back to their senders and I reject the spirit of failure and poverty. Henceforth only prosperity and good success shall be ours (Ephesians 6)
7. Lord, grant us everlasting testimonies and fill our hearts with songs of deliverance (1 Samuel 2:1-11).