2018 THEME: My Year of victorious recovery and glorious testimonies
(aka My year of shaking off all venomous beasts)
Col 2:14-15 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross; 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it
The greatest victory that ever occurred since creation was the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. He died for our sins and rose again for our justification. The grave and the principalities and powers could not stop Him. The powers of darkness were all disgraced at Calvary. He died in our place like a criminal but rose up as King of kings and Lord of Lords. He is now seated on the right hand of God the Father and He made us seat together with Him in the heavenly places far above all principalities and powers. He is given you and I victory in all things. It’s my prayer the Lord will give you a revelation of His wonderful feat only made possible by the power of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 28:3, 5 ….. 3 And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand….. 5 And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm.
2018 is your year of shaking off all venomous beasts, pursuing and overtaking all enemy troops that have stolen your blessings. To receive such many blessings ahead, you need to be in constant prayer, live a holy life and live in the Spirit throughout the year. Satan is looking for something to cling to in your life to continue to torment you or even harm you, but you have to resist him with all spiritual might since the Holy Ghost resides in every believer who has been filled to overflowing in His power and anointing. That is what Paul had and felt no harm. After that, the people of Malta who thought he was an evil man and destined to die, changed their minds, brought gifts to him and laid garlands on his neck. Paul also prayed for the sick of that Island and they were all healed. What a victorious and glorious testimony: delivered from the sea and delivered from the venomous beast.
1 Sam. 30:8 David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop (Amalekites)? shall I overtake them? And God answered David, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.
This is a prophecy for you in 2018 and beyond and you need to receive it by faith accompanied by the works the Holy Spirit directs you to do. The period of losing is over! Now is the time to regain your stolen or blessings. But how do you go about it? You can’t fight the battle or recover by your effort because the enemy is formidable and it is only the name and blood of Jesus that satan fears and bows to. David pursued and did not relent after he heard from the Lord. Similarly, you need to hear the voice of God with assurance and do the pursuing too! The Lord will give you the wisdom, strength and tactics to surprise your enemies; defeat them and without fail recover all your stolen blessings. He has prepared for you His fullness of joy and shouts of victory in your camp all the year round, as you recover one thing after another in Jesus name.
Sunday Dec. 31 2017 – Monday January 1, 2018 (New Year worship/thanksgiving/prayers)
All the prayers should be prayed in Jesus name. Also cleanse yourself regularly with the blood of Jesus.
Praise Worship: Confession Scripture: Ephesians 4:1-32 Text: Psalm 106:1-48
1. Read Psalm 106 thoughtfully & prayerfully, praising God for His mighty deliverances [Psalm 106:1-48]
2. Thank God for His grace & mercy in 2017, for His unfailing love & your many testimonies in 2017.
3. Worship God for sustaining you and your family through times of tribulation and distress [Rom. 8:35-39].
4. Thank God for choosing you as His child. Ask Him to give you the grace to walk in humility [Eph. 4:1-6]
5. Thank God for ministry gifts He wants to blossom in your life and the church in 2018 [Eph. 4:7-12]
6. Ask the Lord to fill you with His life, perfect you as His Holy vessel, making you to walk in love and unity with the brethren [Eph. 4:13-19]
7. Pray you learn more of Christ in 2018. Pray each verse of Eph. 4:20-32 in the spirit for 15 minutes asking the Holy Spirit to cement the good things in you and uprooting the evil things from your life in 2018.
(New Year Prayer & Fasting starts Monday January 8 to Sunday Jan.14, 2018)
Monday January 8, 2018 (Prayer for mountain top, enemy-defeating experience)
Recovery starts when you know where your blessings are hidden. They are either in heaven secure with God waiting for you to ask for them, or they are blocked by the enemy trapped until you command him to release them. The Lord knows where they are and He can reveal them to you by His Spirit, since the Holy Spirit knows the deep things of God. When the children of Israel were in bondage in Egypt, the Lord brought plagues upon the Egyptians until Pharaoh let them go; and even after Israel left, Pharaoh pursued them until his chariots and his men perished in the red sea. God did signs and wonders in Egypt that overwhelmed the enemy. That is what we should be asking for: overwhelming miracles that will completely destroy the enemy.
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Mark.16:1-20; Joshua 1:1-18, Psalm 149 Text: Exod. 14:1-31
1. I receive divine strength for exploits. Every giant on my way be subdued and defeated (Heb. 11:30-39).
2. Every spirit of fear, be bound with chains and fetters, and expelled (Exod. 14:10-14; Psalm 149:5-9)
3. Lord, send angelic assistance of the highest order to deliver your blessings to me (Dan. 10:12-13).
4. All my delayed blessings hindered by territorial spirits, be released (Dan. 10:10-14).
5. Lord, perform signs and wonders in my life that will completely overwhelm the enemy (Exod. 14:24-30)
6. Lord, by the power in the blood of Jesus, make my enemy to suffer total destruction like the tenth plague in Egypt, causing them never to recover (Exod. Chapters 12 and 13)
7. We raise the banner of the Lord in this land. We go in the strength of the Lord and conquer (Josh. 1:1-9)
Saturday January 13, 2018 (Healing Prayers, victorious recovery and shaking off all venomous beasts)
Praise Worship Confession Scripture: Psalm 91:1-16 Text: Acts 28:1-31
On this day, Saturday, pray all the prayers of the past 6 days, as many as you can (including the Dec 31, 2017 Thanksgiving prayers) and todays prayers. These prayers are for shaking off all satanic strongholds and you feeling no harm. Vipers are poisonous. It wrapped around Paul’s hand and Paul shook it off into the fire and felt no harm. He was determined that he must fulfil God’s plan and purposes for His life. He must go defend the gospel in Rome and appear before Caesar. The flame of the fire in his heart, fanned by the Holy Spirit couldn’t be quenched. Similarly, in Nov. 2014 a Doctor diagnosed me with terminal cancer of the most aggressive type. He recommended surgery. With revelations from God and faith in my heart, the fire of God inside me was too hot for the enemy to handle. I resisted the poison of the venomous beast in my body. I got my healing and lived to tell this story. So, arise, begin to worship God in the Spirit, muster all spiritual strength you have in Christ and shake all off the enemy poisons in your body, soul and spirit. No matter how venomous these poisons have been in your life and no matter the names of the sickness (high blood pressure, hypertension, cancer, osteoporosis, diabetes, mental illness, impotence, etc.), begin to shake them off in the name of Jesus. Take Holy Communion on this day in the church or with your family and envision the divine exchange of the blood of Jesus in your body. Amen,
1. Every sickness in my body, no matter the name it is called and no matter the severity, I receive divine exchange; be healed by the blood of Jesus (Isaiah 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Cor. 1:30; 2 Cor. 5:21)
2. Every activity or craftiness of satan, be exposed. The Holy Ghost rules in the zone I dwell (Heb. 12:1-2)
3. Lord, let your approval follow me wherever I go. I shall not be disgraced but honoured (Acts 28:1-10)
4. I receive grace, divine power & confidence as an ambassador of Christ to minister healing (Acts 3:1-10)
5. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, cause my gradual healing to be complete (Mark 8:22-25).
6. By the word of truth, the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus and anointing of the Holy Spirit, extinguish all sicknesses and diseases in my body and those of my loved ones (Luke 4:38-41).
7. Any sickness affecting any organ in my body, you are like a venomous beast; your poison is neutralized by the blood of Jesus. I shake you off into the fire lit by the Holy Ghost. Burn, until you are utterly consumed in His flame (Acts 28:5).
8. With great sigh powered by the Holy Spirit, I wake up completely healed from all sicknesses that have troubled me in the past (Acts 28:6).
9. I terminate all sicknesses that bring shame to me. I reach out for Jesus’ garment by faith and receive my healing, praising God (Luke 8:43-48)
10. Oh Lord, heal my wounded heart. Every spirit of fear & discouragement, depart from me (Ezek. 36:26-27)
Begin to thank God for the victory He has given you in Jesus name!!!