Retaining the Hid Treasures of Wisdom and Knowledge of Christ [Col. 2:3]
[aka Know the love of Christ…… filled with all the fullness of God: Eph. 3:19]
Isaiah 55: 9-11 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Psalm 36:7-10 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings. They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light. O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.
Col. 2:3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.
Eph. 5:17 (NASB, NIV) So, then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Eph. 3:16-19 That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Mon Dec. 31 2018 – Tues Jan. 1, 2019 (New Year worship/thanksgiving/prayers)
All the prayers should be prayed in Jesus name. Also cleanse yourself regularly with the blood of Jesus.
Celebrating the divine exchange of Christ on the Cross
Recite and thank God for each of these victories Christ obtained on the cross for us & thank Him for it daily:
- Jesus was punished that we might be forgiven (Isaiah 53:4-5)
- Jesus was wounded that we might be healed (1 Peter 2:24)
- He was made sin with our sinfulness that we might become righteous with His righteousness (2 Cor. 5:21)
- He became our wisdom, power, redemption, sanctification (1 Cor. 1:24, 30)
- Jesus died our death that we might share His life and Spirit (Rom. 6:23; Rom. 8:1-4)
- He became poor with our poverty that we might be rich with His riches (Eph. 1:3; 2 Cor. 8:9)
- Jesus bore our shame that we might share His glory (Rom. 8:17; Heb. 12:1-2; 1 Peter 4:13)
- He endured our rejection that we might have His acceptance as children of God (Matt. 27:46; Eph. 1:5-6)
- Jesus became a curse for us that we might receive His blessings (Gal. 3:13-14)
Praise Worship: Confession: Eph. 3:1-21; Psalm 147:1-20 Text: Isaiah 55:1-13
Read Isaiah 55 thoughtfully & prayerfully, praising God for the assurance of His word [Isaiah 55:9-11]
- Thank God for His manifold wisdom in Christ Jesus that He has revealed to the church [Eph. 3:1-9]
- Thank God His eternal purpose is accomplished by the church & principalities must bow [Eph. 3:10-11]
- Thank God for His grace & mercy, for His unfailing love & your many testimonies in 2018 [Eph. 3:16-19]
- Thank God for the boldness & access we have to Him through our Lord Jesus [Eph. 3:12; Heb. 10:19-25]
- Bless Him for His abundant care & provision by the unsearchable riches of Christ [Isa. 55:1-3; Eph. 3:8]
- Ask God for His Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ in 2019 [Eph. 1:17-18]
- Thank God that His awesome power in Christ subdued satan in 2018 & He will in 2019 [Eph. 1:19-23]
- Thank God for your family, for life & victorious testimonies over many obstacles in 2018 [Psalm 121]
- Thank God for healing the wounds in your heart and filling your heart with praise [Psalm 147:1-7]
- Thank God for healing all the diseases that befell you in 2018. They will never return [Psalm 103:1-5]
- Worship God for His awesome power. Pray each verse of Psalm 147 in the spirit [Psalm 147:1-20].
40 Days Prayer & Fasting Starts on Wed. Jan. 2, 2019 – Sun. Feb. 10, 2019
Repentance, Brokenness & Fruit of the Spirit (Week 1: Wed. Jan 2 – Sat. Jan. 5 2019)
Praise Worship: Confession: Rom. 6:1-23; Exodus 20:1-26 Text : John 3:1-36
- Lord, I repent of all my sins and rededicate my life to you. I bow in deep contrition (Luke 18:1-6)
- Lord, I forgive all who offended me. Release me from all captivity by others (Matt. 18:21-22; Eph. 4:32)
- Lord, thank you for delivering me from the power of sin, hell & the grave (Gal. 3:16-26; 1 Cor. 15:34-58)
- I reject every idol of the heart. I worship only the true and living God (Exod. 20:4-6; Ezek. 14:1-11)
- Lord, heal my wounded broken spirit and cause the joy of salvation be mine again (Psalm 51:1-19)
- I reject every spirit of pride and complexities inimical to the gospel of Christ (Phil. 3:17-21)
- Oh Lord, shine your incomprehensible light over my soul (Gen. 1:1-3; John 1:1-5)
- Lord, I am a child of light; grant me the grace to be sober and watch (1 Thess. 5:5-6; Phil. 2:12-16)
- Lord fill my heart with the desire for holiness and godly fear (Isaiah 3:1-26; Matt. 5:1-113; Heb. 12:1-29)
- Lord, make me a broken believer. You are the potter and I am the clay. Break and mold me (Jer. 18:1-6)
- Lord, let the fruit of the Spirit of humility, meekness and gentleness flourish in my life (Gal. 5:22-23)
- Lord, fill my heart with your Spirit of love. Cause me to love the brethren genuinely (Heb. 13:1-3; Jh. 3)
Transformed into His Image & Likeness (Week Six: Feb. 3 – Feb. 9, 2019)
In this last week, our aim is to become like Christ in every way. To be Christ like, we must bear His earthly image and later His heavenly image. His image is all we need to be filled with the fullness of God. Pray the following prayer with the picture of Christ in your heart.
Praise Worship Confession: Gen. 1:26-31; Phil. 2:1-30 Text : Col. 3:1-25
- Lord thank you for making me in your image and likeness by the order of Christ (Gen. 1:26-27)
- Lord you gave me dominion and authority, I exercise them in Christ (Gen. 1:28-31; Mark 16:15-18)
- I mortify my body; I seek the things that are above; conform me to the image of Christ (Col. 3:1-10)
- Thank you for circumcising my heart, for baptism, & spiritual renewal (Ezek. 36:26-27; Col. 2:11-13)
- Lord, I groan; prepare me; let my body, soul & spirit be full of your life and vitality daily ( 2 Cor. 5:1-10)
- Lord fashion out your image, I bear His earthly image & shall bear His heavenly image (1 Cor. 15:45-50)
- Lord, remove every veil over my heart and let your word dominate my thought life (2 Cor. 3:1-16).
- Lord Jesus I behold your glory, transform me into your image daily by your Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17-18)
- Breathe of God fill my soul, sanctify me and preserve me spirit, soul and body (Gen. 2:1-7; 1 Thess. 5:23)
- Lord Jesus, let your marks reflect on my body daily and your grace be with my spirit (Galatians 6:17-18)
- Lord, I bless you for your forgiveness …. & I thank you for renewing my youth as an eagle’s (Ps. 103:1-5)
- Spirit of the Living God, prepare me while I live to incorruption, glory and power (1 Cor. 15:39-44)
- The fullness of the Godhead dwells bodily in Christ. Thank you Lord, I am complete in you (Col. 2:9-10a)
- Thank you for the total defeat the enemy suffered on the cross, He has no power over me (Col. 2:14-15)
- Lord, thank you for dwelling in my heart by faith and for your root of love in my heart (Eph. 3:16-19)
- Lord fil my heart with humility. Instruct & transform my mind to be like yours (Phil. 2:5-11; 1 Cor. 2:16)